Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Time

Well for some you've seen it coming. Watched in while sitting stagnant in your complacency. Well you've watched the creation of the end. The old is new and the new is never. You've waited and wondered if I would get to that point, push my buttons, leave me to die. Well... I didn't die. I stood, stood up to all this bullshit you tried to throw at me. Well I'm back, this time the smile is gone, the words are not warm. The comfort the safety, its all dead. I left it in the other mind. There is no one to blame but well, you. I tried to keep it here, but its gone. Don't know what I'm talking about? Close your eyes, picture me, what do you see now? Is it at all what you saw before? Look in my eyes, you'll see a product of your own soul. EMPTY! Now I watch you run, with the tears streaming from your face, blood trickling out of your pores. Now I want you to feel what I felt for so long. Don't try and revive. Just do what you always do, lay back and rest. I'll do all the work, but believe me... the outcome will be far different than what you are used to. One by one, you will all see how it has been, take a glimpse into my mind. See that you all have contributed a little bit of decay. My remorse is gone, so don't try and bargain. This is the only way. You've killed who I wanted to be... for now. But I will be that person, but my memory of you WILL be gone. My love for you WILL be gone. My desire for you to be happy IS gone. Speak your words of vengence but remember who you are talking to. I have stood on the cliff looking down long enough. It is time to visit the village. Too many candles are burning in the windows. Let's extinguish some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment