Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nowhere

Horizons grayed. A stain of angel's tears. The air rushing in one side and out the other. The breath cool with tenderized sensation, catnap like bursts. My world is windy. Bliss is far from far. My atmosphere dances with her white silk dress fluttering about. The whispers of wisdom ignite my inspiration. I know where I am... nowhere yet everywhere I want to be. Rivers begin to waltz across the glass. The fickle in and out of the blue below beckons The stripped shirt of the road blurs with parallel. The ridged remorse of lovers follies Stop this indecisive dance. God the blue, gray, and white. Every second a different picture. She closes her eyes and I open mine. I can still see the memories of the day. Like all memories it fades. The gray is black. In her slumber she breathes heavier. My dance has fallen behind the velvet curtain. My journey to nowhere continues. With vision squinted I stop. There is no need to seclude myself from the theatre. I step out and sit front row. My chair is moist with the plot. I close my eyes and hear the symphony. Her breath cools my neck. I open my eyes well into the last act. I look to the distance and see the aspirations of the night. Her ambition is golden. I smile to the players. I am nowhere yet everywhere I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment